On Monday December 16, dismissal is at 1:18 pm.
Parent Weekly Bulletin for the week of Monday, December 9 to Friday, December 13, 2019.
Morning Announcements for Tuesday, December 10, 2019.
- The Student Council Store is open this week and next during all lunch periods selling holiday themed items on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!
- The Environmental Club will meet today from 2:30 to 3:30 pm. in room 103.
- The Math League will meet today from 2:30 to 3:15 pm. in room 203.
- The Set Construction Crew will meet today from 5:00 to 6:00 pm. in room 218.
- The Art Club will meet on Thursday, December 12 from 2:30 to 3:30 pm. in room 105.
- All Four on Paws will meet on Wednesday, December 11 from 2:30 to 3:15 pm in the LGI.
Modified Sports, "Meet The Coaches Night" is Wednesday, December 11 at 6:30 pm. in the Middle School's LGI Room. Modified Girls Basketball, Modified Boys Basketball and Modified Track and Field coaches will be present.
Ugly Sweater Day is Friday, December 20.
All Four on Paws is holding their annual Blanket / Toy Drive through December. Items needed include blankets, toys, dog and cat food, towels and leashes. All items are donated to the Briarcliff SPCA. There is a drop box in the MS Lobby.
Westlake's STEAM Website - STEAM = Science, Technology, Engineering, The Arts, Mathematics.
Westlake Middle School's Morning Drop-Off Procedures.
View the Westlake Middle School PTA Website.
E Chalk Calendars are able to be downloaded to iCal.
Day CWMS Letter Days
Board of Education Meeting
HS Auditorium2019-20 Combined Calendar
Day DWMS Letter Days
WMS PTA Exec Board Meeting2019-20 WMS Group Calendar
Modified Sports "Meet the Coaches"
Track and Field2019-20 WMS Group Calendar
WMS 7th & 8th Gr. Winter Concert 7:00 p.m.2019-20 WMS Group Calendar
Day EWMS Letter Days
Welcome to Westlake Middle School, a place where students can grow and prepare for a meaningful future. Our dedicated and collaborative team of educators work to create educational experiences that help students sharpen skills that they can use throughout their lives. As a middle school community we teach the whole child, and help students not only learn, but think critically. We guide students through meaningful learning experiences, so that they will have a positive and meaningful impact on their local and global community.