View the Parent Weekly Bulletin for March 12 to March 16, 2018
Morning Announcements for Friday, March 16, 2018..
- There will be a Bake Sale today, Friday, March 16 in front of the library after school to benefit the Make a Wish Foundation.
- All students check your e mail and take the yearbook survey. The deadline to purchase a book is Wednesday, March 14.
- Can Drive for Ronald McDonald House. Donation box located in room 303.
- Please drop off new toys for our toy drive in the donation box by the main office.
- Please donate coloring books, crayons or board games for the Maria Fareri Children's Hospital. Donation box by the main office.
Any 7th or 8th grader who would like to try out for modified Baseball, please attend a meeting today, Friday, March 16 at 2:30 pm. in the LGI.
View Dr. Bronstein's presentation concerning the Eighth Grade Excursion to Washington D.C.
View the Morning Drop-Off Procedures.
The Mount Pleasant Education Foundation offers a public venue for parents and students to, "Thank a Teacher."
View Dr. Bronstein's 7th to 8th grade course selection presentation with handouts.
View Dr. Bronstein's letter and course selection sheet for the incoming 8th grade.
View Dr. Bronstein's letter and course selection sheet for the incoming 7th grade.
View Dr. Bronstein's letter and course selection sheet for the incoming 6th grade.
The District Art Show is Wednesday, March 28th from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. at the Westlake High School-Middle School library.View the Understanding the New NYS 3-8 ELA and Math Assessments presentation.
View the presentation featuring information on 2017-2018 Clubs and Activities.
View the Supply Lists for Grades 6 to 8.
E Chalk Calendars are able to be downloaded to iCal.
Early Dismissal - Spring Teacher InstituteCombined Calendar
Day EWMS Letter Days
Day FWMS Letter Days
Modified Spring Sports BeginMS Group 2017-2018 Calendar
Day AWMS Letter Days
Click here to see what's going on at Westlake Middle School.
DR. ADAM BRONSTEIN
As the principal of Westlake Middle School I look forward to working with our community, parents and faculty to develop students' intellectual, physical and social-emotional growth. Together, I know we will accomplish great things on behalf of our children.