View the Parent Weekly Bulletin for January 15 to January 19, 2018.
Morning Announcements for Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
- The Engineering Club meets today from 2:30 to 3:15 pm. in room 218
- The Science Olympiad meets today from from 2:30 to 3:30 pm. in room 103.
- The Yearbook Club meets today from 2:30 to 3:30 pm. in room 202.
- All Four on Paws will meet on Wednesday, January 17 from 2:30 to 3:15 pm. in the LGI.
- Sock Drive until Wednesday, January 31. Donation box in MS Lobby.
- The Annual Food Drive has started and runs until February 12. Please bring in nonperishable items. The homeroom that brings in the most goods wins a bagel breakfast.
Order the WMS Yearbook. Please use code 13406. The deadline to order a book is Wednesday, January 31.
View the Understanding the New NYS 3-8 ELA and Math Assessments presentation.
Our School Store is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays during lunch periods.
Dr. Bronstein's Sixth Grade University presentation.
View the presentation featuring information on 2017-2018 Clubs and Activities.
View Dr. Bronstein's Letter to Parents concerning the Morning Drop-Off Procedures.
View the Supply Lists for Grades 6 to 8.
View the 2017-2018 School Calendar.
E Chalk Calendars are able to be downloaded to iCal.
Day CWMS Letter Days
Day DWMS Letter Days
Day EWMS Letter Days
Westlake LibraryCombined Calendar
WMS PTA Exec Board MeetingMS Group 2017-2018 Calendar
Click here to see what's going on at Westlake Middle School.
DR. ADAM BRONSTEIN-PRINCIPAL
As the principal of Westlake Middle School I look forward to working with our community, parents and faculty to develop students' intellectual, physical and social-emotional growth. Together, I know we will accomplish great things on behalf of our children.