View the Weekly Bulletin for September 25 to September 29, 2017, here.
- Jazz Band audition results are posted on the Music Room Bulletin Board. The Jazz Band will rehearse today after school.
- The Talent Show is coming. Sign up on the Music Room Bulletin Board.
- Any student interested in joining the Math Club, please attend a meeting on Tuesday, September 26 from 2:30 to 3:15 pm in room 203 with Ms. Andromidas
- Any student interested in the Middle School Musical please attend a meeting on Tuesday, September 26 in the LGI from 2:20 to 3:00 pm.
- Any students interested in animals are welcomed to the first meeting of The "All Four on Paws" Club with Ms. Nicodemo on Wednesday, September 27 in the LGI from 2:30 to 3:15 pm.
Picture Day is Tuesday, September 26.
View the WMS PTA website here.
Join the WMS PTA. Download the application here.
View a presentation featuring information on the Middle School's Clubs and Activities, here.
View information concerning the Student Council run school store, here.
View Dr. Bronstein's Letter to Parents concerning the morning drop-off procedures, here.
View the Supply Lists for Grades 6 to 8, here.
Click here for the 2017-18 School Calendar.
E Chalk Calendars are able to be downloaded to iCal. Click here for instructions.
School Closed for Rosh HashanahCombined Calendar
Day AWMS Letter Days
WMS Picture DayMS Group 2017-2018 Calendar
WMS 8th Grade PhotoMS Group 2017-2018 Calendar
WMS/WHS SPIRIT WEEKMS Group 2017-2018 Calendar
Click here to see what's going on at Westlake Middle School.
PRINCIPAL DR. ADAM BRONSTEIN
As the principal of Westlake Middle School I look forward to working with our community, parents and faculty to develop students' intellectual, physical and social-emotional growth. Together, I know we will accomplish great things on behalf of our children.