View the Parent Weekly Bulletin for November 20 to November 24, 2017.
Morning Announcements for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- The Math Club meets today from 2:30 to 3:15 pm in room 203.
- The Engineering Club meets today for 7th and 8th graders from 2:30 to 3:15 in room 218
- The Meistersingers will rehearse today from 2:30 to 3:15 pm in room 219.
- The Science Olympiad will meet today from 2:30 to 3:30 pm in room 103.
- The Yearbook Club meeting is cancelled for today.
View information concerning the Orientation Meeting for parents (and students) of incoming ninth graders on Tuesday, November 28 at the HS auditorium at 7:00 pm.
Visit the WMS PTA Website.
Our School Store is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays during lunch periods.
Dr. Bronstein's Sixth Grade University presentation.
View the presentation featuring information on 2017-2018 Clubs and Activities.
View Dr. Bronstein's Letter to Parents concerning the Morning Drop-Off Procedures.
View the Supply Lists for Grades 6 to 8.
View the 2017-2018 School Calendar.
E Chalk Calendars are able to be downloaded to iCal.
Day DWMS Letter Days
Day EWMS Letter Days
School Closed - Thanksgiving RecessCombined Calendar
Day FWMS Letter Days
Click here to see what's going on at Westlake Middle School.
DR. ADAM BRONSTEIN-PRINCIPAL
As the principal of Westlake Middle School I look forward to working with our community, parents and faculty to develop students' intellectual, physical and social-emotional growth. Together, I know we will accomplish great things on behalf of our children.